Saturday, October 23, 2010

Immersive Art



Immersiva... a place that's also a whole concept, you step into it, walk into it, live in it, you interact with it on a higher level, a new form of art. It also happens to be my favorite place in SL, which is why I chose it for this photoshoot. Drop by sometime and enjoy Byon Oh's creation =) you won't be disappointed.



The closeups picture shows everything I have on with more detail... if it's too small just click on it to enlarge =) The skin is the 2 Year Anniversary Gift by ROMI SKIN, I love it so much! Every skin from that shop is basically my new favorite. It also comes with a shape, which is actually the shape I'm wearing also for the picture... isn't it cute? I must say, I fell in love with it. I will definitely be going back there.
The hair is by .:: KMH ::. and it's its 2010 Halloween Gift. I'm showing just one style but you actually get 3. And they are all equally adorable.
As for the lovely amethyst colored shirt, it's a group gift from MNK. It's sculpted and actually fits very well as it moves with the body. I really liked this one. MNK is a really lovely shop and the stuff on it is really inexpensive, you should check it out =)
The skirt is a group gift from Couverture, it's sculpted, it has lovely textures and comes with two wearing options for different attachment points.



The lovely necklace is From *Ticky Tacky*, not a freebie, but definitely worth the linden. The amount of work the designer puts into her work shines through her creations =)
Last but not least, the pretty shoes are a LuckyBoard gift from S@BBiA. You need to join the group to use the LB, but the shop has about 3 and with different items, so it's worth checking out.

happy findings!!!

Ghani

No comments:

Post a Comment