Saturday, October 23, 2010

*Chillin' at home*



first post!!!!!!
this is awesome =D I hope you guys will find this blog both useful and amusing, I promise not to take myself seriously and to show you amazing stuff to wear and great places to visit.
Ok so, for my first post I'm wearing this crazy skin by Illuminati. Now this is not a freebie, but I'm such a freak for hand drawn skins... the detail in this is wonderful.. and not just the face, the body is also pretty tattooed.



The closeup also shows everything else I have on... The bright part of this is that only the skin and the absolutely elegant Bax Boots are not free, everything else IS!!! For instance, the coat is a group gift from R.icielli, that you will find by the entrance door. It's very well made =) and goes great with the hair that's a luckyboard gift from +*HS*+ (you need to join the group to play with the luckyboards, but it's totally worth it!)



Gosh I love taking a nap on my cube cows xD they are not "fashion" but they are so cute! I got them at HBLYS a few months ago
anyway! I hope I helped you find something beautiful today!

Ghani

No comments:

Post a Comment