Friday, March 16, 2012

Greetings from Marathon Caye!

hello! it's been a while!



today I visited a beautiful place on the Grid called Marathon Caye. It's a fishing location, but it's also a wonderful place to take pictures in.



I am wearing the new Magika hair, called Push. I like her new mesh hair line so much.
The outfit is a little something I made up matching different pieces of outfits from my store, +Blue Blood+. The corset is one of the Dora Corsets Set, the gloves are from an outfit called Diana (a very recent release), and I'm also wearing the Elvira tights, in black & white.
The boots are not new at all but I have just steadily loved them for... ever! They are Mon Tissu's provence Riding Boots, in black.



The accessories are from the beautiful Corvus set by Lolapop
The Skin & makeup layer are by [Matrioska], Blue Blood's skin branch. It's the Fantasy set, released a few days ago.


Those beautiful pink eyes are Anime eyes by Gauze.. this is another set I can't get tired of!
For those of you always looking for pretty poses, thoughout this post I used Croire poses from different sets.



:::Credits:::
* Hair by Magika
* Clothes by +Blue Blood+
* Boots by Mon Tissu
* Skin by [Matrioska]
* Accessories by Lolapop
* Eyes by Gauze
* Poses by Croire
* Location: Marathon Caye

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the visit to Marathon Caye, and the great compliments. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Marathon%20Caye/224/222/22

    ReplyDelete